3rd Sunday of Ordinary Time
- There will be a second collection today. This is the annual offering to the Holy Father to help him carry out his manifold services to the universal Church.
- The church is currently undergoing ground subsidence repair work outside the ladies’ room. Parishioners please be careful when passing near the ladies’ room. Elderly female parishioners may use the barrier-free restroom without passing through the project scope.
- Today is the feast day of the Sto. Nino. We will celebrate it with a food bazaar until 4 pm and Sinulog from 9 am to 5 pm on Sunday.
- Our Parish will celebrate the following Chinese New Year Masses:
- Chinese New Year Eve Mass will be held on Thursday, February 8 at 8 pm
- Chinese New Year Mass will be held on Saturday, February 10 at 4:30 pm
- Both Masses will be in Chinese.
- Our Parish has red packets for parishioners to use during Chinese New Year. Please feel free to take some at the exit.