30th Sunday of Ordinary Time
- There will be a second collection today. The amount collected will be reserved for the Pontifical Work for the Propagation of the Faith and sent directly to the Holy See as a contribution of our Local Church to the missionary activities of the Universal Church.
- A Memorial Mass on Tuesday, November 7 at 8:00 p.m. will be offered for the departed. You may bring the photos of departed family member(s) and display them on the altar. This is a regular Memorial Mass held on the first Tuesday of each month.
- November is the month to commemorate our Faithful Departed. FORMS are available at the entrance and exit doors.
- We are selling the annual Caritas – Hong Kong Charity Raffle Tickets. The price for each ticket is HK$20. All funds raised will be used to support Caritas – Hong Kong’s various services to the community. Thank you for your generosity!
- The Parish’s Bereavement Committee is recruiting volunteers to sing and provide support in the funeral liturgy on weekdays and Saturdays. If you want to join the team, please send your name and contact number to the Parish Office.