28th Sunday of Ordinary Time
- The exceptionally heavy rains on 8th and 9th September this year have caused serious landslides and blockages to access roads at Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery in Chai Wan. To resume normal services, urgent repair works have to be carried out, the expenses of which far exceed the ordinary running expenses of the said Cemetery. Therefore, we will have the second collection today in aid of the aforementioned repair works.
- We are selling the annual Caritas – Hong Kong Charity Raffle Tickets. The price for each ticket is HK$20. All funds raised will be used to support Caritas – Hong Kong’s various services to the community. Thank you for your generosity!
- November is the month to commemorate our Faithful Departed. FORMS are available at the entrance and exit doors.
- The new website of our church has been launched. Parishioners can find the mass schedule of the current month, newsletters, and some useful information on our website. By scanning the QR code below, parishioners can also read the most updated parish announcement on our website.
- Our church has installed EV chargers in the covered car park. If parishioners need to use the EV chargers, please contact the Parish Office during office hours for more information.