Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord – 2 April, 2023 Week of 3 April to 8 April, 2023
- The new issue of Parish Newsletter will be distributed at the exits of the Church today.
- There will be a Memorial Mass on Tuesday 4 April at 8:00pm which will be offered for the departed. You may bring the photos of departed family member(s) and display them on the altar. This will be a regular Memorial Mass which will be held on the first Tuesday of each month.
- Lenten recollection will be held on Wednesday 5 April, the Ching Ming Festival public holiday, 8:30AM – 12Noon, with the theme ‘GOD Is Dwelling in Our Heart”. Fr. Mark Serma, OMI will be the guest speaker. Follow by a Eucharistic celebration at 12Noon. All are welcome.
- Liturgy and Mass schedule for the Holy Week:
- April 6th Holy Thursday, The Lord’s Supper: English – 9PM.
- April 7th Good Friday,
- Way of the Cross: English – 10AM & 6PM;
- The Passion of the Lord: English – 3PM, in the Church and at the carpark.
*Fast and Abstinence
All Catholic who have completed their 14th year are to abstain from meat. Those who have completed their 18th year but have not yet begun their 60th year are also obliged to fast.
*Please note that the carpark will be closed in the afternoon on Good Friday.
- April 8th Holy Saturday, The Easter Vigil in the Holy Night: English – 7PM & 9PM.
- April 9th Easter Sunday:
- English – 7AM, 8AM, 9AM, 10AM, 11:30AM & 6PM at Church; 10:30AM at Carpark.
- Tagalog – 12:30Noon at Carpark; 1PM, 2:30PM & 4PM at Church.
Sunday 9am & 10am mass:
Confession is available at the back of the church at 11:00am.
Before 11:30 am mass, please announce:
Confession is available at the back of the church until 12:30noon.